Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Vision

So often, we're caught up in our own little world. We have a house, a good job, an established church, and we live in the greatest country in the world (America). We tend to forget that the world is so much bigger, and that the majority of it is far different than what most of us have grown up in. I had the opportunity to live in Caracas, Venezuela for three years. I saw and experienced things that you would never see, even among the poorest here.

God has gifted me with that experience that now leaves me with an understanding, a heart, for those countries that don't have what we have, that are persecuted for their faith, or don't even have one because they have never have heard the Gospel.

My vision is to one day, through my ministry, reach out to those people, and just as Christ showed me grace and love, show them the same in return. There's a call that has been given, a high calling from Christ to "go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel", "let your light so shine before men that they might see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven", "love thy neighbor as thyself", "remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body."

May we purpose to fervently and with a passion answer the call. It is our responsibility, duty, privilege, and honor.

May God be glorified,
Andrew Randaazo

No comments: